This week, we’ve already seen Google release a Webmaster Help video with Matt Cutts talking about SEO, and the prospect of having it renamed something else to shed negative connotations. Today, Google has put out another video of Cutts talking about SEO.
This time, Cutts is responding to the following question:
“Have you learned something about SEO that you wouldn’t know if you haven’t had your blog?”
He says that something he didn’t expect from having a blog was that it helped him step into the mindset of a webmaster or a site owner “a lot better”.
- The Latest On Panda Straight From Google
- Matt Cutts Gives Webmasters Extended Dinosaur Impersonation For Christmas
- Google Penguin Update Gets Ready To Bite Webmasters’ Noses [Penguin 2.0]
- Matt Cutts Addresses Duplicate Content Issue In New Video
- Google On Targeting Parts Of Your Site To Different Locations
Article Source: Link Exchange Service Network
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.