This week, we’ve already seen Google release a Webmaster Help video with Matt Cutts talking about SEO, and the prospect of having it renamed something else to shed negative connotations. Today, Google has put out another video of Cutts talking about SEO.
This time, Cutts is responding to the following question:
“Have you learned something about SEO that you wouldn’t know if you haven’t had your blog?”
He says that something he didn’t expect from having a blog was that it helped him step into the mindset of a webmaster or a site owner “a lot better”.
- Is Google More Focused On Penalties Or Positive Features?
- The Latest On Panda Straight From Google
- Cutts Says Google Has Taken Action On Another Link Network
- Matt Cutts Discusses Duplicate Meta Descriptions
- Matt Cutts Gives Webmasters Extended Dinosaur Impersonation For Christmas
Article Source: Link Exchange Service Network
If you like all this stuff here then you can buy me a pack of cigarettes.